Resume for Kurt Seifried

From: Kurt Seifried (bugtraqat_private)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 13:00:48 PST

    I'm currently available for independent writing and contracting jobs, I
    prefer to work remotely, and have been doing so for the last two and a half
    years. Everything from the technical side of security such as Microsoft,
    Linux, BSD's, Solaris to network protocols, encryption, and other security
    related functions (such as file deletion software, which I recently released
    an advisory on). I am also working on the business side of information
    security, properly integrating security policies and implementations with
    business processes and culture to translating technical issues into terms
    understandable by management and accounting. I have written a large number
    of articles on information security, including several that appeared in
    SysAdmin magazine in 2000, I have written a full day Linux security training
    course that was presented at Vanguard security expo, and have a website with
    numerous examples of my writing.

    http://seifried.org/security/
    http://seifried.org/kurt/resume.html

    Kurt Seifried, kurtat_private