Seeking an entry level position in Security

From: Priyank Shrivastava (pxs1583at_private)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 21:23:21 PST

    Hello Sir/Madam,
    Good Day,

    I have recently completed my masters in computer
    science and actively looking for a position in the
    security related to firewall and encryption. I have a
    strong knowledge of encryption and decryption and
    have implemented during my school projects.

    The project which I have done is :

    Worked as Software Engineer in Patni Computers,
    [May1998 -Dec. 1999]
    Duration: 1.5 Yrs
    Responsibilities: I was responsible for development
    of network software, which formed the backbone of
    the network, which mainly included programming in
    C++. The project required extensive knowledge of
    intranet, the protocols involved and its 3-tier client-
    server architecture. The project basically deals with
    the software dealing with the intranet.
    .               Project includes the strong implementation
    of PKI. In this the language used is C++. The
    includes algorithms of encryption and decryption.
    ·	Project includes the implementation of the
    Apache secured socket layer (SSL V2/V3)
    ·	I have worked for the implementation of the
    virtual private network (VPN) and helping to see the
    web pages, which were blocked by the firewall.
    ·	The intranet is always firewall protected.
    ·	The firewall, which was the product of
    Symantec, was used in the project.
    ·	I was responsible for creating the VPN and
    SSL for the project. Worked towards the
    implementation of VPN and SSL.
    ·	The project involved development in Sun
    Solaris and Windows NT environments.

    I have strong Knowledge of C++, C and Java, and
    also looking for job
    For full resume please e-mail me at
    pxs1583at_private

    Thank you,