Intrusion Detection Management Position

From: Jeffrey Posluns (jeffat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 13:00:02 PST

    Hi all,

    We're looking for a Montreal based person who has the following
    qualities:
    1. Experience with intrusion detection software
    2. Experience managing small to medium groups of people
    3. Capable of performing client relationship management
    4. Understands information security concepts

    We are NOT willing to relocate anyone.
    We do NOT currently work with head hunters.

    Resumes should be sent to jobsat_private
    Requests for more information should be sent to me.