Seeking a Security Position in Northern Virginia/DC-Metro

From: Niranjan Chintam (chintamat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 14:36:13 PST

    I am currently seeking a position in the Northern Virginia area/DC-Metro
    area. I have 8 years of security experience and will provide a full resume
    upon request.  I can be contacted at chintamat_private

    Below is a summary of my experience.

    SUMMARY

    Fourteen years of experience in Security, Network and System designs.
    Designed and deployed enterprise security architectures, including writing
    and reviewing of security policies. Expertise in network and security
    assessments.  Experienced in all flavors of Unix and Windows.  Expertise in
    architecture, implementation and troubleshooting of networks. Designed,
    Developed, and Implemented Remote Access Solutions to a number of enterprise
    and telecom clients. Good communications and leadership skills, a
    self-starter with a process mentality and an ability to produce quick
    results.

    CERTIFICATION

    	CISSP		Certified Information System Security Professional

    COMPUTER SKILLS

    Security
     	Management:	Security Assessments, Business Continuity Planning, Computer
    Forensics, Cryptography, Encryption, Incident Response, Risk Assessments,
    Information Security Architecture, Access Controls, Network Security,
    Penetration Testing, Policy Development, Audit, Authentication Systems,
    Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Public Key Infrastructure,
    Certificate Authority, Vulnerability Assessments, Virtual Private Networks
            Firewalls/VPN:	Cisco, Nokia, Netscreen, CheckPoint

    Network
    	Protocols:	ATM, Frame Relay, X.25, SONET, FDDI, V90, IPSec, L2TP, PPTP
    			TCP/IP, PPP, IPX, SNMP, BGP4, OSPF, MPLS, RIP V1, RIP V2, EIGRP.
    	Devices:		Cisco Routers/Switches (6500, GSR ), Netscreen, Nokia, Nortel,
    Sniffers, Switches, Hubs, Stratacom Boxes, 3COM, Cabletron, Ericsson
    Devices, Telematics Devices, Modems.

    Systems
    	OS:		Solaris, HP?UX, IRIX, System V, Win 2000, NT, Ultrix, VMS, DOS.
    	Hardware:	SUN, DEC, HP, IBM, SGI, VAX.
    	Applications	Cisco Works, StrataView, Spectrum, SDM, Open View, Optivity,
    Oracle 7, Visio.
    	Languages:           SQL, Bourne Shell, Korn Shell.

    --Niranjan

    Niranjan Chintam
    5103 Myrtle Leaf Dr
    Fairfax, VA - 22030