Needed: Security Consultants - DC/Virginia area

From: Ben Weber (ben.weberat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 17:19:26 PST

    DC/ VA                                  			DOE
    Systems and Software Engineers

    My client is searching for security, systems and software engineers.
    They would rather see individuals who are local to the area, but they
    will entertain a relocation for the right individuals.  We are looking
    for individuals with 5+ years hands on operational security experience
    for the systems engineers and 5+ years Unix administration and
    development experience in C++/Java for the software engineers.

    It is a small and growing company with excellent leadership.  They have
    a heavy government focus as some of the upper management are
    ex-military.

    They are looking for individuals with Top Secret Clearance and above who
    are interested in coming on board full-time in a plug and play
    environment.  They are primary providers to some large government
    contracts at the moment, but also have a focus on the commercial market.

    For a confidential and detailed interview please contact me via the
    following information.  Thank you for your time.

    Ben Weber
    Senior Recruitment Consultant
    Information Security Practice
    Greythorn Inc
    425 635 0300
    ben.weberat_private
    www.greythorn.com

      -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ---

    This e-mail may contain privileged and/or confidential information and
    is
    for the intended recipients only.  In the event that you receive this
    e-mail
    in error you should delete it from all locations on your
    computer/network
    and contact Greythorn immediately on + 1 425 635 0300.  As e-mail is an
    electronic form of communication the data may have been subject to
    corruption or unauthorized use and as such any views or opinions
    contained
    in this e-mail are not necessarily the views of Greythorn Inc and the
    company cannot be held responsible for any misuse.

     <<Ben Weber (E-mail).vcf>>