New position within Secure environment

From: Jeff Glaser (newgencandidateat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 14:41:12 PST

I hope I am not pushing the credibility envelope with
our first posting to securityjobs.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sr. Unix Administrator
Location:  Crystal City, VA

•Individual must possess a TS/SCI security clearance
to be considered for this opportunity.

•Candidate must possess at least 5 years Sun Solaris
System Administration experience.

•Excellent communication skills are necessary with
previous experience interacting with customers.

•Administrator will work on a team of engineers
supporting an enterprise environment consisting of
Sun/Solaris and W2K servers and users as well as Cisco
Routers.

•Administrator will have the opportunity to touch all
aspects of this multi-leveled security network.

Given: US Citizenship required, Active TS/SCI, No
third parties or Agencies.

Many thanks.

=====
Sincerely,