Ethical Hacker

From: Tyler Smith (tylerat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 14:30:04 PST

    Want to work for an increadible next generation
    product security company?  We are building a startup
    developing a product that will replace VPN
    technology. THe company was started by people
    from very succesful companies with major names
    and a big league track record. We have 35 people at
    present, about 18 or so in development. Closing
    series B funding this week. Great press.

    DECRIPTION:
    We are seeking a "security hacker".  An ethical
    hacker to join the QA team. This person will be
    responsible for breaking and then fixing the security
    component of their product.

    Does it get any better?

    REQUIREMENTS:
    Strong Linux skills and direct experience testing SSL
    and SSH. Strong C/Perl skills.

    BONUS SKILLS:
    Broader UNIX experience than just Linux. Experience
    working in a product environment rather than a web
    site/service.

    The position is Located in California, right in the heart
    of the Silicon Valley

    reply to :  mailto://tylerat_private
    tylerat_private