Seeking: Information Security/Penetration Testing Position

From: Gregg Gregg (gregg_mcseat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 15:33:11 PST

    I am currently seeking a position in the Northern
    Virginia area, however for the right position I will
    relocate inside the US. I have five years of security
    experience and will provide a full resume upon
    request.  I can be contacted at
    gregg_mcseat_private

    Please find the short list of my skills listed below:

    OBJECTIVE
    To work within a reputable organization that
    specializes in the network and information security
    arena, and provides opportunity for technological
    growth and advancement.

    WORK SUMMARY
    Gained numerous technological and managerial
    experiences through the course of 5 years in the
    information technology field.  Technological
    exposures range from system and network
    administration, LAN implementation, desktop and
    server security configuration, application security
    review, and internal and external infrastructure risk
    mitigation.  Managerial experiences include
    supervision of LAN implementation team, head of
    software and tool enhancement request team,
    training and mentoring new hires, and performing
    employee reviews.

    TECHNICAL SKILLS
    ·	Operating Systems: DOS, WIN3.1X,
    WIN95, WIN98,  WIN NT4.0, WIN ME, WIN 2K, WIN
    XP, Novell4.11, Linux, Unix, Trinux
    ·	Hardware: hard drives, firewalls, switches,
    routers, floppy drives, SCSI devices, back up tape
    devices, memory, modems and sound cards.
    ·	Software: Check Point FW-1, Raptor,
    Sidewinder, BlackICE, Tiny Personal Firewall,
    ZoneAlarm, IPCHAINS, IPTABLES, Cisco VPN 3000
    Concentrator Series, CyberCop, ISS, Nessus, nmap,
    SuperScan, Silent Runner, Sam Spade, Whisker,
    Snort, L0phtCrack, John the Ripper, LinNT, Trinux,
    xWindows, VMWare, Microsoft IIS 4.0/5.0, Numerous
    AntiVirus Product Suites, pcAnywhere, Norton
    Utilities, Norton Ghost, Executive Software’s
    Diskeeper, PGP, Microsoft Office Suite
    ·	Network Connectivity: cable and configure
    LANs and WANS, Ethernet 10/100, Gigabit, Thinnet,
    Thicknet, Cat5, Fiber and media converters
    ·	Protocols and Server Services: IPX/SPX,
    TCP/IP, RIP, OSPF, NetBIOS, NetBEUI, ICMP, FTP,
    SSH, DNS, telnet, finger, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.
    ·	Other: provide advanced hardware and
    software troubleshooting and configuration, to include
    intrusion detection systems, router ACL’s and firewall
    rule bases