Re: No Contact

From: Nick (bombdudeusmcat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 13:07:43 PST

    I still receive emails & phone calls galore.  Most are RELOs, so I'm not
    as interested, and they do seem to be lowballing salaries just a little
    bit, but not so much that it would drive you away by itself.

    The ones I see showing up over & over again seem to be the type with
    such a laundry list of requirements that no one who *had* those quals
    would possibly work for the $60-85K they are offering.

    Just my take.

    Nick

    --
    Nick