Two UK Based Forensic Computing Positions

From: Craig Earnshaw (CEarnshaw@Lee-And-Allen.Com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 02:31:48 PST

    The Lee & Allen Forensic Computing Services group has the following two
    forensic computing vacancies available at it's Central London offices:

    -> Consultant (with 1-2 years forensic computing experience, and formal
    IT qualification)

    -> Trainee consultant (no required forensic computing experience, recent
    IT related graduate, knowledge of file systems and data storage)

    As both positions are UK based we will only be able to consider
    candidates who are either already based in the UK, or who are already in
    possession of the required work permits.

    If you would like further details please contact me directly.

    Yours sincerely

    Craig G Earnshaw
    Head of Forensic Computing Services
    Lee & Allen Consulting Ltd