Experienced IA Personnel Needed - DC area

From: John \ (freddylunat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 16:09:33 PST

    Hey All!
        Are you experienced in Certification and Accreditation or evaluating
    computer systems for C&A?  We need you, especially if you have a TS
    clearance, with or without a polygraph.  My company would like to talk to
    you as we have at least 8 new openings to fill.  Contact me for more info.

    John "Freddy" Lundgren, CISSP
    freddylunat_private
    freddylunat_private