AppSec Firms??

From: Pete Patamis (petepatamisat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 17:43:12 PST

    Hi - Does anyone know of any InfoSec prof. services
    firms that provide application security services?  I'm
    interested in speaking with firms that do code review,
    as well as secure app architecture consulting (pre- or
    post-implementation).  And yes - this is my speciality
    so I am looking!  I'm in NYC but relo within continental
    US is not a problem, and I prefer to continue working
    as a consultant.

    THANKS