CISSP in NYC

From: Eric M Cohen (eric_m_cohenat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 19:59:11 PST

    I am an experienced manager/senior consultant looking for a new opportunity
    in the New York Metro area.

    I have extensive experience managing the pre-sales and consulting functions
    of a company,  designing and building secure infrastructures for businesses,
    auditing and assessing the current posture of a company's security,
    presenting and teaching security concepts to corporate officers.

    I am looking for a position leading a consulting team, leading a corporate
    security division, or a senior consultant role.

    Please contact me via email or phone at (518) 441-7076.