Security Analyst

From: sangersat_private
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 13:02:35 PST

    Hi,

    I'm a junior Security Analyst, with 4,5 years of experience in information
    technology (plan, deploy, assess, analysis, manage), looking for new
    experiences and opportunities here in Canada or abroad (USA,Europe).
    I'm 27 years old, and I've got in late 1999 bachelors degree in
    computer science.

    I have knowledge and experience in several technologies, such as:
    - Network design (security issues);
    - Firewalls/VPNs (Check Point Firewall-1/VPN-1, Symantec Enterprise
    Firewall/VPN);
    - OS hardening (Windows NT/2000, Solaris, Linux);
    - routers/switches hardening (Cisco, Bay, 3Com);
    - assessment tools (Nessus, nmap, SnifferPro, NetRecon);
    - Incident handling and emergence response team;
    - HA/LB solutions;
    - IDS (snort, NetProwler/IntruderAlert).

    Upon request, I could send my resume and phone number.

    Best regards,

    Sylvain Angers