looking for internship

From: rabbi2153at_private
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 16:18:08 PST

    Hi, I am a sophmore at Drexel University in Philadelphia.  I am trying to find a internship or co-op for the spring and summer of this year.  I have included my resume and my email address is rabbi2153at_private  I am looking for a job where i can gain experience in any aspect of the computer/IT field.  I would prefer a job dealing with network admin or security.  Thanks for your time
    chris

    Christopher William Raab
    rabbi2153at_private
    Box 515C-2  11 Scrivner Dr
    115 N 32nd St   Friendship, MD 20758
    Philadelphia, PA 19104
    410-279-7601
    ——————————————————————————————————————————
    Highlights

    • Effective written and verbal skills
    • Proven ability to reach targeted goals
    • Strong organizational skills detail-oriented with accuracy

    Skills and Abilties

    Proficency in Network Configuration
    Word Processing (55 wpm)
    IBM PC: MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, Photoshop 6.0,
               Quark Express, Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000
    Languages: Visual Basic, C++, HTML

    Work Experience

    Towne Park, Annapolis, Maryland
    Valet, July - September 2001
    • Provided parking and bellhop services to guests
    • Facilitated communication with guests concerning hotel amenities

    Hyatt Inc, Tampa, Florida
    Banquet Server, October 2000 - June 2001
    • Provided timely waiter services for large banquets

    Rocko's Reef, Friendship, Maryland
    President, October 1999 - August 2000
    Designed and operated web business selling artificial coral reefs for aquariums

    Crown Theatres Inc, Annapolis, Maryland
    Sales Associate, October 1999 - August 2000
    • Provided ticket and refreshment sales in excess of $3000.00 daily

    Education

    Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
    Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science, Scheduled Graduation - June 2004

    University of Tampa, Tampa, FL
    Computer Information Systems, September 2000 -  June 2001
    Cumulative GPA:  3.85

    Related Courses

    • Visual Basic Programming  • C++ Programming I/II
    • Data Communications (Networking)  • Foundations of Intelligent Systems

    Honors, Awards, and Affiliations

    • University of Tampa Dean's List 2000-2001
    • Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society – Member
    • Advanced PADI SCUBA Certification
    • Beginner in Krav Mega Martial Art