Hola, Mundo

From: k8ek8ek8eat_private
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 16:56:27 PST

      I am an experienced security professional and researcher with over six years experience in IT and security.  I am looking for full or part time work doing Infosec, contract or perm, in San Francisco.
      Most recently, I have created attacks based on published sources for the development and testing of IDS signatures.  I am also doing independent security research, having co-authored an article on writing StrongARM shellcode: http://www.phetus.org/strongarm.txt

    Please see my resume at : http://resumes.dice.com/k8ek8ek8e

    Cheers,
    Katie Moussouris