Information Security Professional looking for a suitable position

From: Albert Jesupaul (ajesupaul@e-serenity.net)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 17:12:55 PST

Hi,

I'm a Security Professional, with more than 6 years of
experience in Infrastructure Security (design,
implementation, administration and management)
and looking for suitable opportunities.

I have a Masters Degree in Computer Systems and
Checkpoint and Novell Certified.

I have very good hands-on experience in several
technologies, such as:

- Firewalls/VPNs (Check Point, Nokia, Gauntlet, PIX,
Sidewinder, Alta Vista, Borderware, Sonicwall,
BlackIce, Nortel Contivity, Aventail);
- OS hardening and System Administration (Solaris,
Windows NT/2000, HP-UX, SeOS);
- Routers/Switches/Probes/Sniffers (Cisco, 3Com,
NAI);
- Assessment tools (Nmap, SnifferPro, ISS System
Security Scanner);
- HA/LB solutions (Cisco Local Director/Distributed
Director, Resonate, Rainwall, HydraWeb, Nortel);
- IDS (ISS RealSecure, Snort);
- Internet Services (Proxies, RSA ACE/Server, DNS,
Sendmail, Web Servers);
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning.

A complete resume will be available upon request. I
am a Permanent Resident and living in New York Tri-
state area.

Thanks and regards,

Albert