Security Positions in DFW, Austin, Houston,D.C. anyone ?

From: David Billingsley (kindredkindat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 04:57:13 PST

    Pleasantries,

            I am looking for a security position in the
    following cities : DFW, Austin, Houston, and D.C. I
    have been in the technical field 15 years and have
    several security certifications in regards to
    Checkpoint and Cisco. My strong points are
    encryption and VPN setups. I would be able to
    relocate to these areas on my own and would need
    no assistance. If interested please email  me at
    kindredkindat_private

    David Billingsley
    CCSA/CCSE/CNTE/CIE/CCNA/NG