Two security consultants available

From: Laura Taylor (ltaylorat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 20:40:54 PST

    Two of my security consultants have recently become available. One is a
    Principal Security Consultant (PSC-1000) and the other is a Senior Security
    Consultant (SSC-100).

    PSC-1000 has a secret clearance and is also extremely knowledgeable about
    systems, networking, and (UNIX, Solaris, BSD UNIX, LINUX, NT, W2K; C++, VB,
    Java, Oracle, SQL 6, SQL 7, ADO, DAO, RDO, COM, COM+, MTS; Veritas
    BackupExec, Veritas NetBackup).
    He is available to travel.

    SSC-100 is very knowledgeable about Solaris, UNIX, secure messaging,
    security of mail relays, sendmail, firewalls, VPNs, and LDAP.

    Please contact me for a complete resume for either of these people. We
    discount our rates for longer term contracts.

    Laura

    Laura Taylor
    Relevant Technologies, Inc.
    www.relevanttechnologies.com