Washington, DC Job Opening

From: William Geimer (wgeimerat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 07:19:00 PDT

    Open System Sciences, a Northern Virginia systems integrator, seeks an experienced Program Manager to work on site in Washington, DC with our U.S. Navy client. The successful candidate will develop and implement a 5-year global enterprise management plan for our client to cover areas such as information assurance, network management and
    design, Defense Messaging System, and disaster recovery.  Minimum seven years’ experience and a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent technical certifications required. Must be U.S. citizen and have held a SECRET level clearance. OSS offers competitive salary and benefits.  Please e-mail resume and salary requirements to humanresourcesat_private or fax to (703) 339-1919.