Seeking Security Position

From: T. Mitchell Bell (tbonebellat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 22:26:13 PDT

    All,

    I am seeking a Security Engineer/Administrator position located in the
    Eastern United States.

    Here is a brief summary of my skills and experience.

    I have worked in the wireless/internet industry for the past five years,
    primarily in a Engineering/Network Operations Center environment.

    In my most recent position I worked as a Security Administrator for
    Voicestream Wireless, focusing on: Sun Solaris, HP-UX, Checkpoint FW-1
    on Nokia IP 440, Cisco router and switch security for the GPRS wireless
    data project. My responsibility was to manage all aspects of security
    for the project: Host based security and intrusion detection, firewall
    evaluation and selection, network intrusion detection and security.

    Prior to that I was an Operations Supervisor for Amazon.com working in
    their Network Operations Center. My primary responsibilities were to
    design and implement a training program to prepare current and future
    operations staff.

    Resume and references provided upon request

    T. Mitchell Bell
    tbonebellat_private