Security opportunities @ Ciber

From: Wilson, Mike (mikewilsonat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 08:58:27 PDT

    Why CIBER?

    The CIBER Difference
    CIBER, Inc. is a leading international, e-business integrator, providing IT
    services for Internet strategy and development, complete life cycle system
    integration (from customer quotation through cash collection), with superior
    value-priced services for both private and government sector clients.
    CIBER's services are offered on a project or strategic staffing basis, in
    both custom and ERP package environments, and across all technology
    platforms, operating systems and infrastructures.
    Just as technologies and the pace of business race forward, CIBER has been
    exceeding client expectations and delivering services that truly work since
    1974. At CIBER, we see our success in the profitability of our clients'
    businesses. And, we see 90 percent of our client companies return to CIBER
    again and again to help stay ahead of the technology curve.

    CIBER People
    We have parents, daughters and sons. We have comedians, athletes,
    theologians and bookworms. Most of all, we have talented and creative people
    who make CIBER an exciting and rewarding place in which to excel. We believe
    our diversity is one of our greatest strengths.
    At CIBER, we are continually searching for skilled individuals to join our
    team. Initiative, creativity, and hard work takes employees as far as they
    want to go. We encourage new ideas, new approaches, and new abilities and
    believe our entrepreneurial atmosphere is just part of what makes CIBER a
    highly motivating place to work.

    Employee Growth
    At CIBER we are always growing to meet the challenges of changing markets
    and evolving technologies. That's why innovative thinkers want to work with
    us and why we want to see our employees continue their personal and
    professional growth.
    At CIBER, you'll not only be eligible for tuition assistance, but you can
    continue to expand your skills through CIBER University, our virtual
    learning environment offered to all employees. CIBER U consists of over 400
    computer-based training courses, mentoring, seminars, chat rooms, expert-led
    forums, and white papers.

    Locations
    CIBER is headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, just south of Denver,
    at the threshold of the Rocky Mountains. With its culture, diversity,
    activities, natural beauty, and pleasant year-round moderate weather, the
    Colorado Front Range is one of the most appealing places to live and work in
    the world. Denver has been recognized as one of the nation's most highly
    educated cities, has the largest city park system, and receives over 300
    days of sun each year.
    CIBER and its Subsidiaries operate http://ciber.com throughout the United
    States, Canada and Europe.
    Jobs
    http://ciber.com/jobs/

    CIBER's Services
    CIBER is rapidly emerging as the e-business leader of the new millennium. We
    enable fast-paced, high-velocity change that is literally reshaping the
    world -- the way you shop, find answers to your questions, solve problems
    and have fun. That's what we do everyday.
    Our National Practices and Service Offerings span the range of technologies
    to provide our clients with a wide range of solutions:

    Awards
    CIBER has been ranked among Forbes magazine's "Best Small Companies" in 1994
    through 1997; Fortune magazine's "Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies" in 1998
    and 1999; Smart Reseller's "Smart 50 Companies" in 1999 and "Smart 100
    Companies" in 2000; and as ColoradoBiz's IT Company of the Year in 1999.

    How will you rapidly transform your business to make sure security threats
    are thwarted - before they happen?
    In order to do business in the Internet-driven economy we must open up our
    information systems to form electronic partnerships with suppliers,
    customers and sometimes even competitors. This open exchange increases
    vulnerability and risk of a security crisis. Now more than ever, threats to
    your company systems can penetrate from outside and from within!
    Your challenge is to rapidly transform your business to be e-commerce savvy
    while keeping your critical systems secure. As your business continues to
    open new lines of communication you must confront your current security
    measures. Security breaches threaten the integrity of your entire enterprise
    from data on your products, employees and customers to your back-office
    processes, e-commerce functionality and enterprise-wide electronic
    communications.
    Unknowingly, all companies on the Internet, not just those with high
    visibility are being probed for vulnerability everyday. And we are all
    quickly coming to the realization that there is no such thing as a 100
    percent guaranteed security plan. Moreover, we've all come to realize that
    weaknesses in security quickly result in damage to your web site,
    reputation, customer relationships and revenues - definitely before you have
    a chance to respond; and often before you have a chance to determine your
    defensive strategy.
    Drive Results
    At CIBER, we know that securely connecting your customers and employees to
    information is key to success in the Internet economy. CIBER's full-range of
    security services are designed to uncover and prevent security breaches -
    before they happen.
    Our proactive approach ensures that you are on the offensive - not the
    defensive - when it comes to security risks. CIBER will perform a security
    assessment to help you recognize your weaknesses and plan corrective actions
    - before you need them!
    Your security solution from CIBER includes:
    Security Assessment  Penetration Testing  Policy Development  Risk
    Management  Implementation  Off-site Hosting  Training  Monitoring  Auditing

    Get It Done - Right
    You need competitive advantage - now. CIBER's Security Team partners with
    your company to give you a competitive advantage in the security of your
    information. CIBER is dedicated to providing expert resources to our
    clients. You can be confident that you are getting the best possible
    security solution and that the quality individuals on our team are dedicated
    to your security solution. While we focus on giving you the security you
    need; you can focus on the rest of your business.
    What makes the CIBER solution different? CIBER's consultants are technology
    experts. Each CIBER consultant has extensive business and technical
    expertise proven by a track record of innovation. Our Security Team is made
    up of top-notch professionals - who already know where your information is
    most vulnerable.
    Are you sure about the security of your information? Are you considering an
    assessment or test to see where your system is most vulnerable? How will you
    rapidly transform your business to make sure secure threats are thwarted -
    before they happen? Talk to a member of the CIBER Security Team. Our
    consultation will help you gain perspective for those questions and discover
    the possibilities for your company's security needs.