Looking for Junior Information security Analyst position

From: kumar (kumar.mahadevanat_private)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 14:47:00 PDT

    Hello,

    I am currently looking for a Information Security Analyst position. I am
    completing a Coop at an OSS company in their Network Admin Group. This coop
    is after having a 7 month Enterprise Application Development course focusing
    on Internet Database programming including INternet scripting like ASP, JSP
    to access backend Databases using ODBC/JDBC connectivity .Also a fair bit of
    Javascript was taught.

    herewith is a gist of my work experience and educational backgorund:

    1 year Big Five Security and Technology Solutions Consulting
    1 and a half years Internet Help desk
    1 and a half years Extranet/Intranet help desk
    6 months Internet Startup experience; including Business case writing, and
    initial deployment

    Educational Background
    Certificate, Computer Studies (Currently pursuing part time)
    Diploma, Enterprise Applications Development
    Post Diploma, Information Systems Security
    BA Economics
    Bcom(H)

    More detailed information available upon request for serious inquiries only.

    Sincerely,

    kumar