Seattle Based InfoSec Engineer

From: Brian (noidat_private)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 21:50:17 PDT

    Hello. My name is Brian Harden, although some of you know me better as
    'noid'. Amongst other things, I'm one of the primary organizers of Defcon.
    I recently relocated to the Seattle, WA area and am looking for either full
    time work or long term contract work. I have roughly 7 years of
    professional InfoSec experience, however my personal involvement with
    security goes back much farther. Ideally, I'm looking for a Sr. Engineering
    position or some sort of management position that will allow me to
    periodically get 'in the trenches'. I have experience ranging from low
    level installation/deployment to high level architecture. The last position
    I held, I was responsible for developing a new InfoSec consulting
    department from scratch, as well as providing engineering support and
    training. I have worked on large scale, international, deployments as well
    as many, many small domestic engagements. If I sound like someone who may
    fit a position within your organization, please email me for a full
    resume. To all others, sorry for filling your inbox.

    -Brian Harden
    Sr. Security Engineer