ClearTrust/Single Signon Security Engineer position in NY

From: Michele Ramos (mramosat_private)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 09:19:06 PDT

    NET2S is a leading Network Service firm specialized in
    Communication Technologies. During the last three years we
    achieved 120% growth in our New York, Paris and London
    offices. Our global presence is one of our success factors
    to efficiently provide professional services to our global
    clients. We possess specific industry know-how in Trading
    Floor systems, IT infrastructure, and ISP’s. We have built
    close relationship with key Vendors, which gives us access
    to cutting edge technologies. We offer turnkey projects
    from auditing and planning, architecture and design,
    implementation, and technical operations. We invest in
    extensive training programs on challenging technologies.

    Visit our site at http://www.net2s.com

    Job Description:
    Technical Lead to re-implement a Single Sign – On Solution
    based on Cleartrust

    Technical skills:
    1-2 years experience w/ ClearTrust, Single Signon, Secure ID
    Troubleshooting
    Technical and Business Users
    Management of Large Projects
    Architecture: Iplanet, Apache
    PKI Authentication
    Solaris, NT, Intel Platform
    Microsoft Project
    Vitria Application

    Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
    NET2S does not accept unsolicited Agency Resumes. NET2S
    will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm.

    Please contact:
    Att:   Michele Ramos
    Email: mramosat_private