Chicago-based Application Security Architect with extensive API experience LOCAL candidates only PLEASE

From: Triageat_private
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 10:07:09 PDT

    POSITION: Application Security Architect
    YEARS EXP: 5 – 10
    POSITION ID# 01050256
    LOCATION: Northbrook village, IL, (LOCAL candidates only
    please, NO RELO)
    COMPENSATION: base of  $110000 - $125000 depending on
    experience, plus bonus

    Even if this opportunity is not a fit for your
    qualifications or of personal interest to you, we would
    greatly appreciate, and are happy to recognize as
    appropriate, any referrals leading to a successful
    candidate.
    POSITION OVERVIEW:
    Fortune 500 company building Risk Management Group.
    If you like lots of money, interesting projects, and the
    chance to get involved with bleeding edge technologies --
    AND can respond to each ALL of our client’s requirements --
    we’d like to hear from you.  The SUCCESSFUL candidate will:
    -   research new information security technologies;
    -  plan and execute all aspects of new security service
    development projects ;
    -  advise/consult internal clients on appropriate
    application of existing security services;
    -  will serve as subject matter expert on security
    technologies.
    -  meet ALL of the requirements below:

    REQUIREMENTS:
    (IF YOUR RESUME DOES NOT SPECIFICALLY SPEAK TO ANY OF THE *
    REQUIREMENTS * BELOW, PLEASE ANNOTATE IT AS APPROPRIATE
    BEFORE RESPONDING.)
    The successful candidate will have
    * in-depth hands-on experience as an application security
    engineer *
    * extensive experience with ALL SIX of the following:
    * 1) development languages *
    * 2) application security API's *
    * 3) authentication and authorization systems *
    * 4) cryptographic tool kits *
    * 5) APPLICATION layer Intrusion Detection Systems *
    * 6) SAP/R3, Java Development Kit, DB2/UDB
    PLUS
    * prior experience researching, analyzing and interpreting
    new information security technologies*
    * successful track record of planning and executing all
    aspects of security services projects * including
    successful development of new security services *
    * proven ability to advise and consult to clients on
    appropriate application of proposed and existing security
    services*
    * verifiable reputation as a subject matter expert on
    security technologies *
    * references attesting to excellent written and verbal
    communication skills and reputation as a team player*
    * stable work history (as defined by no job held less than
    24 months) *
    REQUIRED Skills:  API, C++, SAP/R3, JDK, DB2/UDB,
    Application Engineering, Application Security, Computer
    Security, Network Security, Network Architecture, Network
    Engineering, Internet Networking, Internet Security
    REQUIRED Industries data communications, ISP, Internet,
    software, networks
    REQUIRED Education: BS required, masters preferred

    APPLICANTS: Please note, we can only respond to those
    candidates who meet ALL of our client's requirements above
    AND include their most recent / current compensation (base
    AND bonus), when forwarding their resume to us at
    Triageat_private  Only candidates with a current, successful
    track record in application level security solutions, who
    provide recent comp history will be considered. The
    candidate can be located anywhere in and around the Chicago
    area.   We are a retained executive search firm; we treat
    all information provided to us by our current / prospective
    clients and candidates as proprietary and confidential --
    no information we receive will be shared without your
    explicit, prior agreement.

    REFERRALS: Please advise us, or ask the individual to refer
    back to you, should you forward this position overview.  We
    are delighted to recognize successful introductions as
    appropriate.   Should you wish to refer someone in
    confidence, please advise us accordingly (not to use your
    name as the source of the contact information you
    provide).  We'll keep you informed of any progress.

    For more information about our firm, please see our
    website, www.Triage-Search.com.

    NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE ... we will call you to arrange a
    phone interview with the client where appropriate...