Software developer looking for work.

From: auto350270at_private
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 13:27:41 PDT

    Hello,

    I am a unix sofware developer with a heavy interest in security
    looking for new opportunities.

    My skill set includes:

      - Thourough knowledge of TCP/IP and IPsec including protocol
        knowledge and OpenBSD kernel implementation of these protocols.
      - Development of low level network tools, packet crafting, etc.
      - Packet filter/packet normalization implementation.
      - Kernel hacking: *BSD and Linux.
      - IDS development (knowledge of snort at the code level).
      - unix systems programming.
      - C, C++ and other unix necessities (perl, sh, awk, etc).
      - Involved with the open source community.

    I am available on a full time basis or as a contractor.  I'd like to try and avoid relocation by working for someone who is comfortable with a 'distributed' development environment.  If you are interested please reply to this email and request a resume.

    Thanks for your time.

    Hush provide the worlds most secure, easy to use online applications - which solution is right for you?
    HushMail Secure Email http://www.hushmail.com/
    HushDrive Secure Online Storage http://www.hushmail.com/hushdrive/
    Hush Business - security for your Business http://www.hush.com/
    Hush Enterprise - Secure Solutions for your Enterprise http://www.hush.com/