Seeking Entry-level Computer Security Position

From: tmorgan-careerat_private
Date: Mon Jun 03 2002 - 21:18:39 PDT

    Hello,

    I am currently working for a small web application development and
    integration company, but I would like to get my career started in
    computer security.  I am willing to work as an analyst, administrator,
    or even developer, so long as I can have the chance to learn more about
    the industry, and gain experience in various common security tools.

    I am involved with, and an advocate of, the open source community, and
    my software experience lies primarily in this area.  I have some experience
    with system hardening, intrusion detection, and the use of firewalls.  I
    have a bachelor's in computer science from Harvey Mudd College, where
    the curriculum centered around theory and general concepts, rather than
    individual tools.

    If interested, please contact me at this email address and I will
    provide you with my resume, and any other information you require.

    Sincerely,
    Tim Morgan
    tmorgan-securityat_private