Network Security Engineer opportunity for cleared professional in Maryland

From: Jennifer Drury (jdruryat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 07:28:13 PDT

    Windermere is a one-stop provider of IT solutions, both products and
    services.  Based out of Annapolis, MD, the Windermere Group was founded to
    focus industry resources on technology issues of importance to our
    national interests.  Windermere is currently delivering innovative
    solutions to all members of the U.S. Intelligence Community.  We also
    support over 100 commercial customers with two-way technology transfers.
    Our functions and areas of specialty our endless: Information Assurance, E-
    crime Services, Information Technology Group, QRC Design, Development and
    Manufacturing, and System Engineering.

    Windermere offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits:
    Vacations, Holidays, STD, LTD, medical, dental, vision, 401K, life
    insurance, flexible spending, profit-sharing, tuition-reimbursement, and
    access to Tower Federal Credit Union.

    Job Description: The opportunity to contribute to information security
    projects and tasks in support of integrated information security solutions
    for major corporations and government customers. These tasks include
    evaluating, integrating, configuring, installing, and testing information
    security products such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, access
    controls, and authentication systems.
    Education: A professional degree in a scientific or engineering
    discipline.

    Desired Skills: Experience interfacing with customer engineers and
    accomplishing assigned project tasks. Should be familiar with some current
    networking and security products. Should be experienced in the Unix and
    Windows/NT operating systems, TCP/IP networking, and router protocols.
    Product experience with firewalls such, as Raptor Eagle or intrusion
    detection systems such as NetRanger and CMDS are a plus.
    Candidates must have a background in certification and accreditation
    (C&A), such as DITSCAP, NICAP, GISRA

    Job Location: This full-time position located at Fort Meade, Maryland

    Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-
    term Disability, Flexible Spending, Holiday, Personal Time Off, 401K,
    Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Awards Program and Profit Sharing.
    Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
    investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
    classified information.

    (Please contact me for specific clearance requirements)

    If you're interested in this opportunity, please send a Word format of
    your resume with salary requirements:

    Jennifer Drury
    Recruiter
    The Windermere Group, LLC