Position just outside of Chicago

From: TDI (Employmentat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 07:38:10 PDT

    We are looking for an information security person with who MUST be based
    in the Chicago area - we WILL NOT entertain candidates outside of the
    Chicago area.  Thank you very much.

    PROJECT OVERVIEW/DESCRIPTION:
    This assignment will be to work with the Billing application team on
    implementing our client's Critical Customer Payment Information (CCPI)
    Protection - Standards & Guidelines to the Integrated Payment
    applications.  This individual will be required to have worked on IT
    security related issues.  This individual will lead the analysis, design
    and implementation of securing personal customer information on NT,
    mainframe, MSSQL 2000, DB2, IMS as well as the transfer mechanisms to
    move
    the data between platforms.

    Additionally, this individual must possess a working knowledge of C-2
    Security Level Compliance, Encryption methodology, Gramm-Leach-Bliley
    Act, Visa requirements and New York Regulation 173.  As an additional
    benefit it would be a plus, but not necessarily required, if the
    individual under consideration possess knowledge of Microsoft's DNA,
    .NET and C# with emphasis on the architecture of implementing
    applications under a .Net platform. Any knowledge of automated bill
    payment process would be beneficial. This is not a leadership
    position, but the applicant would definitely need to possess decision
    making skills and be able to support and justify decisions made
    through various knowledge base resources.

    Tetrad Digital Integrity
    Phone:   202.337.5600
    Fax:        202.337.5601
    www.TDISecurity.com