Director of Information Technology Position in Chicago and other Network Security Positions

From: scott (scottat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 18:33:59 PDT

    Hi All:
    We are currently looking for Network Security Professionals to fill several positions with our clients .
    Director of Information Technology in Chicago
    Job Description:
    Director of Information Technology
    North Suburban Chicago
    10+ years experience Management, Workflow, Data, Document Imaging
    Background.  Filenet experience is a +
    Salary to $130K + 20% Bonus  $155K Total Package
    Will Direct and Manage the Entire Area-Large Corporation

    Also we are looking for CISSP, CCIE, CCSA, CCNP,CISA and other certified Professionals with "Hands-on experience" in Network Security arena

    We have Network Security Positions in the following areas available immediately for Nation wide Projects
    Security Consultant with TS/SCI clearance
    Intrusion Detection Engineer/Vulnerability Scanning
    Security Professionals with Policies and Procedures/Information Assurance experience
    Security Engineer-Cryptographic Modules&Biometrics
    Senior Computer Security Engineer
    Network Security database and UNIX administrators
    Security Professionals with Certification Authentication/CIPA experience

    Knowledge of and Experience With:

    Ø       Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) (Entrust, Others)

    Ø       PKI Registration; Cryptographic Modules (Tokens, Boards, Accelerators)

    Ø       Symmetric and Asymettric Cryptography

    Ø       Computer Security Incident Response Software Deployment

    Ø RSA Secure ID/ACE Server Technology & Procedures

    Ø       Certification Authority Key Generation Ceremonies

    Ø       Component, Integration, and Pre-Production Acceptance Testing and Documentation Generation

    Ø       Developing Certificate Policy and Certifications Practices Statements Developing System Documentation, Design & Engineering

    Ø       Cryptographic Module (Tokens, Boards, Accelerators)

    Ø Check Point VPN/Firewall NG, IIS, Cisco, Nokia and other vendors Network Security Products experts

    Ø  Network Security Architecture Design & Engineering

    Interested Candidates please send your resume in word format to scottat_private along with your salary range , location and availability.

    Regards;
    Scott
    Network Osiris Inc.
    email: scottat_private