I T Risk Assessment Manager in Kansa City

From: scott (scottat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 08:11:51 PDT

    Hi All:
    We are currently looking for IT Risk Assessment Manager in Kansas City.

    I T RISK ASSESSMENT MANAGER 	TO $87.3K+ WILL RELO
    10 + years of business related experience including supervisory or project management.  CISA, CIA, CPA or other relevant certification. Understanding of risks & controls in computer applications, identifying & analyzing risks, evaluating processes & developing practical solutions. Previous experience in utilizing computer_based data analysis & audit testing tools, exposure to PeopleSoft, billing, risk management & credit systems as well as experience with other IT control concepts (security, recovery, operations) helpful. Energy/trading business experience a big plus. Kansas City, Missouri.

    Interested candidates please see if you meet these requirements and send your resume in word format to scottat_private along with your salary range , and availability.

    Regards;
    Scott
    Network Osiris Inc.
    email: scottat_private