Available for Security work -- PART TIME -

From: Tia Sterling (tia_sterlingat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 12:15:15 PDT

    Hello, I'm interested in finding work on a PART TIME
    basis.  My full resume can be viewed at
    http://resumes.dice.com/tia_sterling.
    I reside in the Southern California area but I am open
    to travel or telecommuting.

    SUMMARY OF EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
    - Over 9 years experience in the area of IT System
    Administration
    - Over 4 years experience in the area of Professional
    IT Security
    - Currently employed as Information Security Officer
    -- Masters of Science Degree, Computer Science --
    Golden Gate University, CA.
    - Bachelors of Business Administration Degree, MIS --
    Iowa State University, IA.
    - Networking Skills -- Cisco Certification CCNA
    - Firewall Skills -- Checkpoint Certifications of CCSA
    and CCSE -- IBM Certifications for Firewall for AIX
    and Firewall for NT
    - Strong Interpersonal and Business Skills
    - Over 4 years experience in IT Project Management &
    Consulting
    - Methodical Troubleshooting Skills