Wireless Security Consultant Needed

From: Wils Bell (INFOSECat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 06:04:44 PDT

    Our client which is a Fortune 500 company is looking for
    a candidate who have excellent "Wireless" Information Security skills.

    You will be the senior Wireless consultant on staff dealing nationally
    with many clients. Excellent verbal  comminication skills are a must.

    This position will involve travel, and you may live where you want, or
    relocate to Florida if you choose.

    Salary is open, and will be very competitive.

    For more details on this full time position, please call me ASAP.

    Contact:

    Wils Bell
    Information Security Recruiter
    Orlando, FL