checkpoint engineer needed ASAP

From: Henrique Duarte (cleanbhat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 13:40:28 PDT

    We need someone to set up a Nokia IP330 with Firewall-1 and one management
    client in NYC area (Manhattan).   The person would also explain the
    procedures for setting it up to our tech guy, who would eventually do all
    the maintenance of the firewall.  If interested please email salary
    requirements and resume to cleanbhat_private