Availability of Security Analyst MCSE/CSA w/Five Years Experience

From: Erik ! (viking0069at_private)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 08:26:52 PDT

    Do you know anyone interested in hiring someone with
    my qualifications and background??

    As a Security Analyst MCSE/CSA professional, I hold a bachelors degree
    and have five-years paid experience with enterprise
    systems analysis and integration, to include network
    design/administration or information security, especially
    as it relates to enterprise-level Windows and UNIX solutions.

    I'm willing to relocate *anywhere* in the world for the right opportunity!

    I'm available to start work immediately.

    Click here for my resume:
    http://resumes.dice.com/evadnais

    If there's a potential match between your company
    and myself, please send me an e-mail so we may discuss
    how my background can immediately begin improving
    your client's bottom line.

    Thank you for your consideration!!
    Erik Vadnais