Recruiting "AVP Security Infrastructure" - HCA - Nashville, TN

From: Tim Hunt (tim.huntat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 11:56:39 PDT

    We are seeking a qualified individual for our AVP Security Infrastructure
    position. HCA owns and operates 200+ hospitals across the US as well as
    internationally. HCA’s corporate headquarters and IT department are
    located in Nashville, TN. HCA uses leading edge technology and has an IT
    department of over 1000 IT professionals. To learn more about HCA and to
    learn specifics of this position, please visit our website at
    www.hcahealthcare.com.