Security Sales Position in Maryland

From: Brian Mitchell (brian_at_icsat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 08:56:54 PDT

    Our 11 year old firm, one of the premier network and security engineering
    services companies in the Mid-Atlantic Area, is currently looking for a
    Business Development professional to help lead our sales activities in the
    Federal marketplace. The successful candidate will be able to work well
    within a small, 50-55 employee, company and accept the challenges of helping
    grow our firm to record levels.

    The individual we need will have a strong background in IT consulting
    services sales, preferably Enterprise Management, Network Security and/or
    WAN Network Engineering support. Experience in dealing with Federal Agencies
    is essential, especially with Civilian agencies.  10-15 years experience
    selling in the Federal marketplace would be ideal. US Citizenship is
    required.  Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

    Brian Mitchell
    Recruiting Manager
    Integrated Communication Solutions
    Silver Certified Cisco Partner