UK based Entrust PKI 3rd Line Support Technician

From: Paul Duley (paul@cautela-it.com)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 08:38:33 PDT

    Don't know if anyone can help, I have a young man with two years solid
    support of Entrust PKI's behind him, skilled in designing and creating PKI
    demo systems for both web and OS based systems.
    Full life cycle UAT and Ad-Hoc manual testing for PKI software.
    Managing and creating encryption certificates.
    Provision of 3rd line support for incident and problem resolution.
    Provision of technical infrastructure for research and project delivery.
    He has been made redundant and is looking to work either in London or the
    Midlands.
    Looking for a mid twenties salary
    To be clear I am an agent, will be looking for a fee but nothing silly.
    Happy to do a split with another agent.

    Paul Duley
    IT Security-PKI-Identrus
    Cautela IT