Looking for a Senior Security Position

From: juan.francisco.falconat_private
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 12:09:46 PDT

    Dear Security Colleagues,

    I am a highly qualified and competent Security Consultant with over 6 years of IT experience and more than 4 years
    in the Information Systems Security field in one of the ´Big Five´ consulting Firm. Skilled in developing and updating
    IS policies, performed and supervised security audits, assessments, penetration and vulnerability testing and analysis.
    During my career, I have had the opportunity to successfully led security operations in, and provided security consulting
    services to  global and domestic companies and agencies.

    I can send my resume for your consideration but thought a brief review of my experience and representative
    accomplishments might be helpful.

    I am currently based in Buenos Aires, Argentina, but I am open to relocation to US,Europe and Middle east.

    Sincerely,

    Juan Francisco Falcón

    The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
    material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
    entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
    computer.