Security Architect in OR ready to relocate

From: Ali Yavuz (alisyavuzat_private)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 15:38:47 PDT

    I have been working in Cryptography and Information related projects for 5
    five years.I have worked on both software and hardware(digital)
    projects.Software projects that i worked, were about implementation of
    asymmetric and symmetric algorithms in C/C++ and porting of these
    algorithms to different machines.This part of the job included assembler
    programming which was important because of optimization in speed and some
    in code size. I wrote assembler codes for Palm handheld devices(Motorola
    68000), Pentium(for PCs) and ARM microprocessors. Implementation of
    Elliptic Curve Cryptosystems was also one of my projects which included
    all of these steps.I worked in a PKI project and certification management,
    i was one of the team members in implementation of ITU X.500 Directory
    Standard and ITUX.509 Certification Management Standards, I had finished
    a master Thesis about Certification Management, which has slight changes
    for secure transmission over LANs. I have a knowledge about Bluetooth and
    IEEE802.11 standards and had a experience of being a system administrator
    for a local area networks which has Sun and Cray machines and some linux
    PCs, i have a worked on network security and as a hardware engineer, i
    worked in implementation of Symmetric algorithms in FPGAs, and had reverse
    engineering experince for testing information security related devices...