New York/New Jersey Sales Engineer needed

From: paulat_private
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 13:08:51 PDT

    We are looking for a security expert in the TriState area to complement
    our sales effort.  We sell successfully to major enterprise accounts- this
    is an opportunity to grow with a dynamic sales organization.  We need
    someone who is well-versed in vulnerability assessment and is able to
    translate results to business decision makers.  Very competitive
    compensation package with plenty of upside- an urgent hire and ready to
    move quickly.