Looking for pen-testing position in London

From: Chris Paget (ivegottaat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 01:58:10 PDT

    Hi,

    I am an experienced and highly skilled penetration tester who is
    seeking a permanent position in London.  I am currently employed by
    Defcom as a senior security consultant; in addition to penetration
    testing I am also in charge of maintaining and delivering all
    education courses offered by Defcom.  However, since I feel that my
    work is not being appropriately valued by management, I am looking for
    a similar job in London, preferably based on security research and
    penetration testing rather than education.  My CV is available at
    http://www.tombom.co.uk/cv.html I am available for interviews
    immediately and will likely be available to start work at the
    beginning of August.

    Thanks,

    Chris

    --