Internship/Coop Candidate.

From: Amit P. Gandre (agandreat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 13:09:32 PDT

    Dear Recruiters/Employers,

        I am seeking internship/coop opportunties for the Fall term. My
    interests are in the areas of Network/Computer Security, Administration
    and Development.

        I am open to any suitable nationwide opportunties that may be
    available at this time.

        Some of my qualifications are:

     * I have a MS degree in Computer Science with a thesis in
       the area of Network Security (Intrusion Detection).Development in
       Perl.

     * Security Professional Certification - Systems Security Certified
       Practitioner, SSCP hosted by isc2.org (April 27, 2002).

     * I have about 4 months of experience in the IT Security area with
       Schlumberger in Austin. Worked as a Software Engineer Intern.
       Worked with the MS SQL Server 2000. Developed web based interface for
       the company IDS.

     * I possess the CCNA (Cisco Certification, 02/21/02). Sound knowledge
       of LAN technologies and TCP/IP fundamentals.

     * Worked as a System Administrator for about 1 year. Maintained Unix
       machines (Linux, AIX and Solaris). Also worked with Windows system.

     * Working towards the MCSA certification.

     * Worked on a Rent-A-Car Database Project using Sybase.

     * Experience with C and Perl Programming.

       I am sending you my resume. I look forward to hearing from you.

    Thank you.
    Regards
    Amit Gandre
    Austin, Texas    			           |