Security Analyst Position with Bristol-Myers Squibb

From: Elaina Hoffman (elaina.hoffmanat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 09:45:02 PDT

    We currently have an opening on our team for a Security Analyst in our Hopwell, NJ location.

    In this role you will be responsible for supporting network security activities in the following areas,
    Network Intrusion Detection, Network Event Logging, Firewall and packet filtering systems, Third party
    network access, Internet Access, Router Access and configuration.
    Working with the Network Engineering staff to analyze existing network security and implement new
    security requirements.   Establishing strong working relationships with project team members and key
    clients, demonstrate accountability, and focus on safeguarding BMS data and systems.   Delivering value
    added business results that meet quality requirements within stringent deadlines.   Communicating the
    value of IT investment decisions, including those related to information security and privacy.

    Qualified candidates must have a BS in Computer Science or equivalent with 5 to 10 years of experience,
    5 or more in computer security, 10 or more in computer related field.  Subject matter expert in network
    technology areas such as Cisco IOS configuration, Pix or Checkpoint Firewall systems , VPN connectivity,
    Encryption systems and DMZ design and security analysis.  Experience in working directly with clients,
    peers, technical and other professional staff.  Experience in Unix systems and scripting languages such
    as Perl, AWK, TCL, etc.  CISSP certification preferred.

    Please forward your resume to imss.recruitingat_private

    We are an equal opportunity employer.