Security Consultants positions in New Jersey

From: Michele Ramos (mramosat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 10:59:56 PDT

    NET2S: Network Service Solutions, is an Engineering and Consulting firm in
    Communication Technologies. Our offices in New York, Chicago, London and
    Paris enable a Global presence. One of the factors contributing to our
    success is that we have strategic partnerships with key vendors (such as
    Checkpoint, Sun, Cisco, Tibco, and Nortel), which give us access to
    cutting edge technologies. Furthermore, we have specific Industry know-how
    in the following areas: IT Infrastructure, Networks and Network Management
    that has allowed us to penetrate the Trading Floor and Telco markets.

    Visit our site at http://www.net2s.com and Discover NET2S!

    Job Description
    2-month security assessment consisting of external (50 devices) and
    internal (1300 devices) penetration tests.  Internal assessment may
    include security audits of devices (i.e. configuration review of hardware).

    Daily Responsibilities:
    Conduct penetration tests on several thousand IP addresses.  Check
    configurations of system hardware.  Write reports and provide
    recommendations.
    Assisting clients in various stages (reqs, design & architecture,
    deployment) or throughout the entire life cycle from determining
    appropriate levels of acceptable risk (risk analysis) for different
    applications and advising from design & architecture through coding to
    testing & maintenance.

    Job Qualifications:
    Degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technologies (BS or Master)
    minimum of 3-5 years security experience within large mission-critical
    environments
    One senior consultant with experience as a hacker (i.e. someone who has
    conducted penetration tests) and systems security engineers (experience
    hardening systems - Unix, NT, F/W, Routers, etc.)

    Technical Environment:
    Unix, NT, DEC, VMS

    CONTACT INFORMATION:
    Att: Michele Ramos