Immediate Opening in the DC Metro Area

From: sbodmerat_private
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 11:06:00 PDT

    Our client  has an immediate need for a Network Engineer who is experienced
    with the installation and configuration of McAfee's EPO (ePolicy Orchestrator)
    tool, as well as the Anti-Virus Defense (AVD) tool. The implementation will be
    across  multiple business units of a mid-sized organization and is being
    managed out of  a single unit. Since the implementation will be WAN-wide
    (across more than 2,500 users), any candidates must have EPO implementation
    across a similar size/scope environment and will have dealt with the
    challenges of a similar roll-out across multiple/various operating systems
    (NT, UNIX, legacy systems, etc.) and will understand the networking challenges
    (i.e., getting around firewalls, etc.), as well. Ideally,  our client   will
    be looking for someone who is EPO certified, but this is a new and unusual
    certification (desired, but not required).