LDAP & Siteminder Architect/Engineer position in NYC

From: Michele Ramos (mramosat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 12:04:37 PDT

    NET2S, an international engineering and consulting company with expertise
    in communication technologies, has offices in New York, Chicago, London,
    and Paris. One of the contributing factors to our success is the access we
    have to cutting edge technologies, which is provided by our strategic
    partnerships with key vendors, such as: Cisco, Tibco and Nortel. In
    addition, we have industry-specific expertise in the following: IT
    Infrastructure, Networks, Systems, Middleware, and Security. Such
    expertise has allowed us to penetrate the Trading Floor and Telco markets.

    Visit our site at http://www.net2s.com

    Job Description:
    Senior technical role reporting to technical project manager and project
    lead
    Architecture and design of security infrastructure using: iPlanet LDAP
    v5.x, iPlanet metadirectory v5.x, iPlanet DSAME v 5.x, Netegrity
    SiteMinder v4.6.x, Oracle 8
    Hands on installation, configuration and troubleshooting of components
    Provide written analysis, design and recommendation about issues and
    design considerations
    Communicate w/ Client about architecture and design issues and status

    Job Qualifications:
    LDAP
    SiteMinder
    Perl
    Java/C++ a plus

    Relocation assistance is not available for this position.

    CONTACT INFORMATION:
    mramosat_private