InfoSec Consulting Position

From: Matt Willis (mwillisat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 12:25:13 PDT

    We are currently filling a few security consulting positions in the Mid
    West, Southern and Western regions.  We are requiring each candidate to
    have at least 5 of the following skill sets and experience:

    1.	Security and network infrastructure
    2.	Security assessment
    3.	Network penetration test
    4.	Check Point NG experience/certification
    5.	Performing security training courses
    6.	CISSP
    7.	CCNA
    8.      Consulting experience

    Please submit resumes only to mwillisat_private
    Thanks.