DITSCAP/ INFOSEC

From: James Wilton (jwiltonat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 13:39:15 PDT

    We will be looking for Information Security Engineers and Information
    Security Analysts. They must have knowledge of Government security
    policies and familiarity with security related technologies and auditing
    tools. Must be capable of providing security engineering analysis on a
    variety of information systems. Must be capable of developing security
    accreditation/certification documentation and creating and maintaining
    security policy and procedures. Must be capable of performing security
    certification engineering analysis, vulnerability assesments, and risk
    assesments. We will want knowledge of the DITSCAP process and the ability
    to successfully complete the certification/accreditation process.